MagicMirror is committed to privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods. This information may include your name, address, contact information and full banking details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of MagicMirror
- To provide the products and services you have requested from MagicMirror
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For marketing by email, specials on products you have shown interest in and only with your explicit prior consent.
If you have requested to be on our mailing list you may at any time decline any further marketing communications. You may also at any time ask to be removed from our mailing list. You are not added to our mailing list simply by sending us an email enquiry.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that MagicMirror holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
If you would like to check or amend your contact details, contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
MagicMirror takes all necessary steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server and secured file storage.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, MagicMirror cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.